In just a few days, we are picking up the Shannon Fabrics RV and hitting the road for our second Sew Together Tuesday: On the Road tour! I can’t believe the time is already here, but here it is.
Earlier this year, we did a more, shall we say erratic, tour and it went so well we got the okay to do it again. But cautioned to chill a little on the race aspect of it (we travelled 9k+ miles in 11 weeks!). This time, we’ll be taking the same 11 weeks to travel about 3k miles as we make our way from the west coast over to nearly-the-east coast with stops in California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama along the way.
At each stop, we’ll be doing a Sew Together Tuesday show, live with a studio audience, and then an afternoon workshop. Some shops will be hosting workshops on Wednesday as well. it should be a ton of fun and i’m really excited to share all these shops with everyone.
- Sew Yeah Quilting in Las Vegas, NV
- Cozy Creative Center in El Cajon, CA
- Road to California in Ontario, CA
- Mulqueen Sewing Center in Mesa, AZ
- The Rustic Horseshoe
- The Quilters Market in Tucson, AZ
- Cupcake Quilts in Spring, TX
- Sew Much Love in Granbury, TX
- Cotton Blossom Fabric Shop in Ridgeland, MS
- Willow Tree Fabrics in Decatur, AL
If you want to follow along, make sure to subscribe! I’ll be posting about the shops and classes here, but I’ll be sharing more travel photos over on our Makers at Large blog. I hope you’ll join us there, too!