I bought a new blade for the rotary cutter (amazing what a difference a fresh blade makes!) and got to work on some new projects. I cut out and sewed a dozen wallets today, then got started on a pinwheel quilt. I had most of the colors in the stash, already cut into four-inch squares, so it was mostly a task of filling out the colors a bit with larger fabric pieces, then cutting those into squares. I cut out a boatload of white squares and then chopped them all in half. In the end, I had a nice array of colors.
I managed to get the purple blocks finished last night. Each block has 41 seams. I counted! And I have to make twelve of them: two in each color palette.
This one is going to take a while.